- Overweight black lab. Her desire to jump on you is proportionate to how clean your clothes are. Also related is how muddy her plate-sized paws are. Very sweet and loveable. When one is laying in the hammock relaxing, she does her best impression of a tea cup chihuahua as she attempts to nestle in the crook of one's neck. So adorable.
- Half beagle, half unknown something, but quite possibly not canine. Male, three years old. Great with kids. Playful, beautiful, sweetest, bestest dog we've ever had. Until...he ate the neighbor's dog. Someone's getting snipped...
- Toy rat terrier, five pounds soaking wet. Three of those pounds are his ears. Annoying little snot face that peed on the Christmas tree and left little presents under it every day. We couldn't even have a tree skirt. Yippy little sucker too. I'm trying to think of something nice to say...I'll get back to you.
- Doxie. Six feet long and two inches off the ground. The authority of a drill sergeant but the self-discipline of a gnat. When it's raining she refuses to do her business outside. She stands at the door and barks at ten second intervals. I never knew dogs could tell time, but she's got it down pat. She once jumped out of an upstairs window and sailed off the porch roof. Her ear's kept her airborne for a hundred feet.
- Mutt. Brown, stupid, somewhat lovable if you don't want a dog that has any semblance of a brain anywhere. He likes to lay down in front of you when you're walking then when you trip and fall on your face in front of him, he looks at your like you're an idiot. He also likes to stand in the middle of the road causing car accidents. I keep waiting for someone to hit him, but they keep slowing down. No one's perfect, I guess.
Thank you and Merry After Christmas.