Friday, June 22, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner Tidbit

Some people have asked for stories about the wedding.  Well, I have one short funny for you, but it's not exactly G-rated, so you've been forewarned.

We were in line at the salad bar, quite a few people around, and my mother with her big mouth, announces that my shirt makes my boobies look big.  I took it as a compliment.

"Peter likes them," I inform her.

He was on the other side of the breakfast bar and looked up when he heard his name.  "What do I like?"

I bounced my girls a bit and gave a wiggle.  "My boobies."  He sighed and went back to fixing his salad.

It was then that I realized that my ex was standing behind me. 

~~~~~~~

It gets better.  My mother sidles over, ignoring all the outraged gasps of other patrons and leans around ex and says, "Donald says more than a handful is a waste."

The ex went to the other side of the salad bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment