Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Only two doses of antibiotic and I woke up at 6:30 with energy.  No alarm clock, no drugs, people, real live energy.  I put away the three loads of clothes that were over taking my dresser and chair (you'll be happy to know I now have clean underthings for the day) and I made my bed.  I mean, made my bed.  I fluffed pillows and got down on my hands and knees at the foot of the bed and made sure the bedspread was even with the floor.  I picked up three pennies and found that Nerf dart Pierson's been looking for. 

It's also come to my attention that when he moved out, a certain son of mine - I'm not naming names, but he is the only one of my children that's moved out in the last week (of ever) - took all of the empty hangers out of my closet.  Let it be known, Garrett Chad Whitten (darn, did I accidently mention his name?  So sorry.),  you will pay.  Either you return my hostage hangers, or you will be eating off the couch for the rest of your life.  You know what I mean.

Good grief, it's not like he's ever used a hanger in his life.  I have proof.  Don't make me bring out the pictures of your room, Garrett Chad!  I'll do it, Mister.

I'm feeling so good today, I'm thinking of getting dressed.  Maybe even deodorant.  You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment