Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I don't have it in me to post about all of today's ride, so I'll leave you with a teaser before I cram for tomorrow's Bible study. :)

I got enough writing ideas to write a BOOK today!  You wouldn't believe some of the characters out there. I had to walk through the woods a ways for some private time and on my way back came across two ladies.  I pointed back and told them there was some good spots that a way.  Something about "who needs privacy" and "if a man can do it anywhere they want..." and they dropped their drawers RIGHT THERE in the middle of the trail and treated me to quite the sight.  Their butts were whiter than mine!  What's the proper etiquette in such a situation?  Does one turn around and give them a moment?  Give them a wide berth and hope to not get splashed?  Carry on a conversation?  I say, I was flabbergasted.  And I thought I was a redneck! Holy conniption.

No comments:

Post a Comment