- Tomorrow: open house for local seniors at the public school. Since many of these kids are a big part of my family's life, we'll be there with bells on. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean.
- Wednesday: Awana awards ceremony! 'Nuff said. And Ainsley has her last dance class before recital.
- Thursday: Franklinton High School Graduation! Not sure I'm going to it, since Scotlyn will be at dance, but I've known these kids since 7th grade. No way are they ready for the real world. Nuh uh. And Peter comes home that day.
- Friday: I haven't got anything on the calendar yet, but I'm sure that'll change. Probably do something with the old man.
- Saturday: Dress rehearsal for the church play in the morning and a graduation party in the afternoon.
- Sunday: Church, church play at 5, mission trip meeting after play
- Monday: Grad practice for Chad - last practice before big day *hyperventilating*
- Tuesday and Wednesday: get ready for graduation and arriving family (refill anxiety meds)
- Thursday: family arriving
- Friday: OH MY GOODNESS IT'S TODAY MY BABY'S GRADUATING HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WASN'T HE JUST A BABY YESTERDAY IVE CHANGED MY MIND HE CAN GRADUATE NEXT YEAR
Monday, May 9, 2011
This next two weeks (twelve days, actually!) is going to be some of the most important and exciting days of my children's lives, other than their births of course. We are on a countdown of epic proportions and each day holds something important.