Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring break is over and my week is booked. 

Monday - Scotlyn dances five hours.  I get the dubious honor of driving her back and forth, back and forth.

Tuesday - Scotlyn has algebra.  I drive.  Then, since I don't have anything else to do (her words) I should take her shopping for Teen Pact clothes and she wants to go with her friend Alyce to help her pick out a masquerade dress. 

Wednesday - Scotlyn has ortho.  Peter comes home!!!  I drive to through airport to collect him, then drop Ainsley at dance, church, Ainsley again. 

Thursday - Scotlyn dances for five hours.  Guess who drives?  Yay me.

Friday - the vet says he's really coming this time.  Watch, it'll be the one day I actually want to go somewhere.

Saturday - My dad turns the big 7-OH!  Ice cream cake in Brookhaven - 90 miles away.  And it's my mother's birthday.  She's still going through her second childhood, so her actual chronological age is irrelevant. 

I thought spring break was boring.  What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment